Tuna Steak Butty with Welshman's Caviar
A fine lunch indeed!
- Tuna Steak
- 1 tasty looking bread roll
- Lovely salad leaves
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp Welshman's Caviar
- Coat the tuna steak in the oil and heat up a frying pan
- Once the pan is hot place in the tuna steak and cook approximately 2 minutes each side. I like it a little pink in the middle but simply make a little cut in the middle to check if it is cooked through to your preference.
- While the tuna steak is cooking, toast your roll and add mayo and leaves
- Place tuna in roll top with Welshman's Caviar and enjoy