The Best Bacon Butty in the West
It’s true this is the Bacon Butty in the West, in fact I will go as far as saying that this is the best Bacon Butty in the World! The Welsh Sea Black butter just works its magic in this simplest of recipes, it is a classic with a twist and is a best seller at our Beach Shack: Cafe Môr on Freshwater West Beach.
- 3 thick strips of Welsh Bacon
- 1 big dollop of Welsh Sea Black Butter
- 1 toasted roll
- Season to taste
- Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium heat and then place you bacon in the pan
- Once the bacon is sizzling away toast your roll until golden brown and spread Welsh Sea Black butter thickly over both sides.
- Continue cooking until bacon is crispy then add to the roll.
- Ketchup or not, choice is yours
- Serve with orange juice and tea.