Facilities and Access
Cafe Môr is open every day from April to the end of September
Opening Hours: 10am until 4:00pm (During the summer holidays 9am - 7pm)
- Cafe Môr is situated in the main car park and is accessible to anyone.
- Public toilets are available.
- The car park is gravel and somewhat uneven.
- Parking is free.
- Access to the beach is a slope, unfortunately unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Camping in the car park or surrounding area is not permitted by the National Trust.
Driving to Cafe Môr
Here is a Googlemaps Link for directions
If you have any questions please contact us out at Cafe Mor Fresh West: 07422 535 345